Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra!

My quest to find new and unusual Christmas music has led me to this little number. Simply called Merry Christmas, this Korean record has a very strange (and maybe even disturbing) cover. It contains the songs: Jingle Bells, Joy To The World, Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, Silent Night, Silver Bells, The Little Drummer Boy & White Christmas. They are all in Korean except for a few lines in English every now and then. So, I am diggin' this one right now and I have come across a few others that I am anxious to share with you. Until then, enjoy a little taste of this snowflake!





i know the title of this post is so wrong, but it is so perfect.

Mikey

2 comments:

Nikki said...

BWA HA HA HA HA! I checked this out via your other blog. Can't resist something that quotes Christmas Story. Hm... do they do the 24 hour Christmas Story marathon on the west coast, too?

I was at the mall last week, and they were playing Christmas music. It was JUST after Halloween! However... this Korean Christmas music is priceless and so worth the early playing...

Loo said...

excuse me? the title of this post is PERFECT! i laughed outloud!!!!