Sunday, November 7, 2010

I like The Wizard of Oz. I like the Tin Man.




Hello! My name is Jillsie and this is my first time in the Christmas blog scene. Mikey begged me to join him in his yearly digital expression of the wonderfulness of the holiday season. He is very persistent and I'm secretly a a softy (especially after a glass or two of wine) so here I am, ready or not.


Christmas is also my favorite time of year, but there have always been rules, very, very strict rules about how much of it I could take before getting sick of Santa by the first of December. Somehow, by Mikey's sly influence, there is a Charlie Brown tree with a singular red bulb presently staring at me across the room. The Jillsie who for years has proclaimed, "no Christmas decorations, music or movies until Thanksgiving!" has left the building. I am officially doomed (in the best way possible).



Jillsie

3 comments:

CALAMITY JANE said...

oh yeah...she's come over to our side...i am so excited you are Christmas blogging, too!! :)

mikey said...

though it be small, i love that tree so much!

Jill Marklin said...

I don't know how this happened, Velvet! It was so easy to come over to the other side but I resisted for so many years. It's all Mikey's doing!