Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Flick says he saw some grizzly bears near Pulaski's candy store!

Here is some more Christmas Mall music. My good friend Charlie sent this to me about the last mall video I posted:

I remember the malls and Lazarus department store in Columbus Ohio where I grew up, and they would play this music at Christmas time. Couldn't wait to get up to the 6th floor to see Santa but my mom would have to stop and look at drapes or something while on our way. Little Charlie would look up at her with big (woman, you can look at drapes anytime, can't you see this is important?) eyes.

There was a shot in that video of Santa and a helicopter. We used to go to the Northern Lights shopping center to wait for Santa to come in by chopper. They used to rope off a big parking lot and he'd land and get out with his sack of crappy trinkets but is was great because he came by helicopter. Great memories.

Thanks Chuck!



I am loving this stuff.

Mikey

No comments: