Monday, November 24, 2008

Fraa - geel- ay. It must be Italian!

Well, it's the week of Thanksgiving and I have flavored my home with Christmas decor. Nothing really fancy, but just like every year at this time, I pop on some Holiday Television Specials, light some Glade Christmas candles, spray some "Limited Edition" Fresh Evergreen & Snow Febreze, and put up the tree.




Then, after the air has cleared, the broken glass from the broken ornaments and bulbs is swept up, I baked "from a box" a delicious Christmas cake and coffee and nog did flow.





Then it's time to curl up on the couch and watch my first official Christmas movie of the year. This year it was the 1991 masterpiece All I want for Christmas. I will touch on that movie in a later post. All I'm saying is that I use the term masterpiece very lightly.

Mikey

2 comments:

Laurie and company said...

o boy, looks like the spammers found Ralphie!

but um, when he's finished with his shpeel, I'd like to say that this was a hilarious post! it also made me want to run out and get All I want for christmas...can't wait to hear your take on it.

Peace!

CALAMITY JANE said...

somewhere an angel had gotten her wings, as the miracle of coco baking has just taken place :)
ps - love the commercial glade candles and fabreze scents :) awesome.