Tuesday, November 24, 2009

That son of a bitch would freeze up in the middle of summer on the equator!


Watched A Christmas Story last night with my roommates Travis & Ryan. I swear Ryan is Ralphie's grown up twin! Anyway, I am really in the Christmas mood today! My parents fly in tomorrow to celebrate Thanksgiving with me, and I went shopping today for the big meal. Our fridge and cupboards are now stocked with holiday delight!



So as I sit here blogging with a glass of nog in hand while Mr. Johnny Mathis sings Silver Bells to me, I am thinking of just how thankful I am to be surrounded by family and friends who show me love. I know this is a Christmas blog, but I am so very excited for Thursday. Besides, Thanksgiving is just like Christmas without the presents!

2 comments:

CALAMITY JANE said...

love seein' the nog and jimmy dean in the fridge!!

mikey said...

jimmy dean is for the Scotch Eggs! gonna be great! Wish you guys were gonna be with us :( feel free to come up!!!!