Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Don't leave, come back! Come back! Don't leave me, come back!

Tomorrow is Turkey Day and all across this great land of ours, people are taking Planes, Trains, and Automobiles to the Thanksgiving feast. Hopefully it is nothing like this...

I am very excited to start cooking tonight and tomorrow morning. Lots of pressure for The Scotch Eggs! Anyway, I'm not & I'm sure you are not spending the day before Thanksgiving in a kitchen like this, with company like this, but it would kinda be fun.


I have a lot to do today, so I'll keep this one short. Have safe travels today kids!!!!

3 comments:

CALAMITY JANE said...

i looove conan on martha!

Vintage Arts said...

U are my only blog reader

CALAMITY JANE said...

no, just the only one who comments :)
ps - good luck on the scotch eggs! i bet they'll be even better than the last ones you made!