Friday, December 2, 2011

Ah, baloney. What would your old man know about anything?


'Tis the season for sharing, and I love to share what my fellow Christmas Brothers in arms are up to at this time of the year.

Red Letter Agent are a Nashville based band who I have known for quite some time, and have just today released a Christmas EP called Rejoice. O Come,O Come Emmanuel & Rejoice are definitely the stand out tracks, and fill my head with visions of Luis Bacalov & Ennio Morricone sitting down and making a Christmas record. It's worth a listen, and at $3.96 it's worth a buy! Nice going boys!
Check out and buy the EP HERE


Grant's Advent Calendar is the longest running holiday video podcast on the web, and I don't mean they are long podcasts (each episode is actually quite short), I mean it is the only holiday video podcast still around since the dawn of the holiday video podcasts. I'm glad it has stuck around, because it's great fun! As with a real life advent calender, there is a surprise for you everyday. Check him out over at www.grantsadventcalendar.com

Here is a promo for this year's season featuring Rowdy Roddy Piper. Yes I said Rowdy Roddy Piper.

No comments: